Thursday, March 31, 2011

Look Out, Ashlyn...

So we all know what tomorrow is- April Fool's Day.
This is mine and Ashlyn's favorite day to play horrible, mean tricks on each other, but we can't get mad because it's April Fool's Day.  Ashlyn is actually pretty good at getting me- but I can't for the life of me remember what she did to me last year- I just remember being highly pissed off and there being nothing I could do about it.  And I can remember her evil little laugh.  I'm so getting her good this year! Last year, I had Ashlyn up at 6 a.m. in the backyard looking for a monkey in the tree.  Man was she mad to learn she woke up 30 minutes early for nothing!  You may think that Ash and I are mean to each other, but we're not! It's all in good fun.. until someone starts crying.  Which I hope doesn't happen.  About a week ago, Daniel and I started brainstorming some ideas for a good prank. Ash woke up this morning and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Tomorrow is April Fool's Day!".  I just know she has something good up her sleeve.  HOWEVER, Daniel came up with the BEST PRANK EVER.  I just hope Ashlyn is still speaking to us this time tomorrow.  Check back tomorrow to find out how our family's April Fool's shinnanigans plays out... hint- our prank may have a little something to do with having the baby early... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment