Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SPRING BREAK 2011!

First off, Happy early St. Patrick's Day!!!



(It's my FAVORITE holiday!)

I'm busy packing up today.. we are heading to Greenwood this afternoon to see this girl!
(And to order me a veal picatta from Giardina's that I have been craving for 2 months now!)
I. Can't. Wait.

And tomorrow- Memphis!! Ashlyn wants to leave at 3 a.m., but I told her nothing would be open for us to do when we get there.  So, don't worry, Kiki.  We won't be knocking at your door at 5 in the morning.
I am fully looking forward to having a green O'douls on Beale Street tomorrow.  What's better than St. Patrick's Day in Memphis??  I also can't wait for the zoo! And shopping.... We are so excited!

I don't plan on getting on any computers while we are on vacation, so no posts until Monday.  I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!  And again, I hope you have a very lucky St. Patrick's Day!! Remember- if you don't drink a green beer tomorrow, you're not human!

No comments:

Post a Comment