Thursday, March 3, 2011

And so it begins...

So, at about 4 o'clock this morning, I woke up to this guy going crazy kicking me- and he wouldn't stop.  I finally got up about 4:45 to empty my bladder and try to give him a little more room to move around, but that just didn't help at all.  By 6, My tummy was hurting-  it didn't take me long to realize I was absolutely starving!!  As soon as I got Ashlyn and Daniel off at 6:45, I fixed myself a nice breakfast and completely inhaled it.  I felt so much better, and Kittrell even calmed down.  I guess now is the start of 'midnight snacks', or in my case, 4 a.m. snacks... or whenever I wake up in the middle of the night with a hungry tummy and kicking baby. After my breakfast, needless to say I laid down on my couch and crashed for about an hour to catch up from last night.  I think I'm finally back on track. So I'm going to be back to eating and no sleeping- I was hoping only Ashlyn did that to me, not Kittrell, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment