Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's official!

Spring Break 2011 has officially been planned!  Memphis- here we come.  I know I said I was putting off St. Patty's Day in Memphis this year due to the whole pregnancy thing, but hey- this mama can still have a good time!  So it will be Ashlyn and Kittrell's first St. Patrick's Day done right in good ole' Memphis, TN. Of course, we will throw in a trip to the zoo (weather- please stay pretty!), maybe Graceland, and definitely going to have to check out Ben and Anna's new store downtown, Hoot + Louise.  (I hear it's fabulous!)  Ashlyn and I are getting excited!!  So- watch out Memphis.  The Barner sisters will be there- together- very soon.  And I expect to get my usual table at Silky's.  (This is also going to be a great way to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of when my wonderful husband made me the happiest girl in the world and asked me to be his wife. :) I love you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment