Monday, April 18, 2011

It's gonna be a busy week...

It's turning out to be quite a busy Monday- which will be followed by a very busy week for us. I often wonder why it's so hard for me to get up and get going on Monday mornings. They are just like any other day for me, but I guess I hear how much other people hate Mondays so I start to hate them too. I've got the dining room table covered in newspaper, waiting on Ashlyn to get home to start on her Earth Day poster. She asked me to buy all sorts of glitters and glues and paints, but she also has no concept of money.; So, I got her a poster, glue, and some peach paint (that was the one thing she just HAD to had) plus free range over both of my craft drawers. I have TONS of old craft stuff- anywhere from glitter to lace to buttons to glue pens to paint to markers. Some of it is from years and years ago that I never got rid of because one day I just might need it. (No- I do not consider myself to be a hoarder, because look! That one day has arrived). I can't wait to see how Ashlyn's poster turns out. However the judging goes, I know hers will be the best! Plus- I still remember that time she got robbed of first place in the turkey contest at school- the judges just don't know art if it slapped them in the face.

Also- yall remember to think about Ashlyn tomorrow. It's her 1st grade school play!! "So You Think You Can Dance, Country Edition". Yes- she does go to a bit of a country school.. and it shows with the choice of their school play. Anyways, all I've heard for the last month is Ash singing "pop it, lock it, polka dot it...."( a Hannah Montana song) I finally told Ashlyn yesterday that Daniel and I wanted to be surprised at the play so to go outside and practice by herself, and sing to herself. Don't judge me for saying that. She literally walks in the door after school every day singing and dancing, and I just need a small break. We all know that just because the play will be over and done tomorrow, doesn't mean the singing and dancing will stop!

Daniel and I have our last monthly doctor's appointment tomorrow. Now we get to go every 2 weeks.. which means it's getting closer to time to meet Kittrell! Hopefully, while in Meridian, we can find me a maternity swim suit- because my pre- pregnancy ones just don't work anymore- AND we have the water park to start going to!!

It seems like just yesterday we were all sitting around talking about how late Easter was this year, and it's already here! I am very much looking forward to Greenwood later this week- and crawfish at Webster's on Saturday!

Have a good week, and Happy Passover!

No comments:

Post a Comment