Thursday, April 7, 2011

For me, not you

Today's post is for me- but I'll share it with you.  I was over at Decorating the Elevator and came across the 100 workout.  It kinda made me excited.  After clicking on one link, then another, I ended up with these little happies.  So, I'm posting them so I will have them in a few months when my working out gets serious.  The web page I ended up on, though, is definitely not one for a big pregnant girl to look at!  Daniel and I are gonna start major workouts after Kittrell arrives.  I really wanna start running.  I've never been a runner, so now is as good a time as ever to start, right? Apparently, walking just doesn't do anything for me. My doctor seems to be getting disappointed.  But seriously! I think I was just meant to gain weight while I'm with child.  It's all good, though.  Because I totally remember how into working out I was after having Ashlyn, and I already have that same motivation- just waiting on the big delivery day, then let the workouts begin! (after I get the ok from the doctor, of course- unfortunately, we don't live in Pine Vally or Landview where you have a baby one day and a flat belly the next.)  I'm so ready for Kittrell's arrival, and I'm so ready to be able to bend over and touch my toes without squishing the little guy!

For the Sake of Pretty

For the Sake of Pretty

For the Sake of Pretty

For the Sake of Pretty

For the Sake of Pretty


No comments:

Post a Comment