Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fantastic Sunday

I woke up this morning, checked my email, and BAM! There was my invite to join Pinterest. Just like all the blogs I follow who mention it and say it's addictive, well, they were right.  I LOVE it.  Something else for me to keep up with- yes, BUT it's a fun thing to keep up with!  I'm just now getting started, and have already pinned a few things, but I can't wait to add more and more to my many Pinterest boards.  You can check them out here.  And if you see anything on any of my boards that I need and you have that you don't want, I'll take them off your hands.  Just call me.  So, so far it's been a fantastic Sunday.  The husband is frying up the fish he caught yesterday, and I just heard the guy on TV say, "Gentlemen, start your engines!", so I'm going to finish the day eating good food, watching the race at Talladega (yes- i watch Nascar!) and maybe doing some more pinning.
I'll leave you with a pic I took yesterday of the beautiful honeysuckle growing behind our house.  Have a great rest of the weekend! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment