Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finally Friday! (For me, at least)

It's been a long, crazy week. I've been having so much fun on Pinterest. Although, I find myself "repinning" more than actually "pinning" things myself. When I have more time on my hands, I suppose. Let me just go ahead and state that while browsing through the pinterest website, I often think to myself, "Why didn't I think of that?" And other times, in reference to awesome outdoor lounging areas, I often wonder if these people have snakes and spiders in their yards.

On another note, Daniel and I bought each other our anniversary present early. Wrought iron patio furniture. Love it. It's green though. But the price was awesome. And the lady at the antique store told me, "10% off if you buy it today." I so took her up on that offer. We will probably be sanding and painting one day in the future. Black just seems to make more sense to me. But we'll see. I might just find the perfect outdoor rug to put on the porch under the table that will make the green look awesome. So, like I said, we'll see!

Oh yeah- and on yet another note, I have learned this week that blogging about something I really want actually does pay off. Like earlier this week I mentioned wanting to get a maternity swim suit while in Meridian Tuesday. While we were in the waiting room at the doctor's office, Daniel turned to me and said, "So you want to go to the mall when we leave here to get your swim suit?" He's such a good little blog follower. Cause I never even mentioned it to him. He's great! And I am now the proud new owner of a super cute swim suit and swim suit cover up. :)

Here's is a picture of Ashlyn's finished Earth Day poster. (and my messy dining room table) With that said, Happy Earth Day one day early!


Daniel left us yesterday to go to deer camp for the rest of the week, so Ashlyn and I have been spending some much needed girl time together! (and I really hope all this rain goes ahead and moves out of here so Daniel can actually do the hunting and fishing he went to do! He was so excited- and this darn rain has to ruin everything!) I'm getting ready to get packed up, find Abel and persuade him to get in the car with me because this time we actually aren't going to the vet, pick up Ash from school, and head to Greenwood for the weekend! Well, if it's not raining too bad, we will still head home this afternoon- if it is raining too bad, we may just wait till in the morning. I'm looking forward to a fun filled Easter weekend, with a Sunday full of mashed potatoes, french fries, and potato chips. (I gave up potatoes for lent, and didn't even have them on Sundays- so I AM READY!)

I'm sure I will see a lot of you Saturday at Webster's!

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment