Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Stuff!

I'm loving this new addition in our kitchen. It may only be a dry erase board, but I love it. It's summer, though, so I don't seem to have too many notes and reminders written on it. But I'm sure when school starts back, we will get plenty of use out of it!

Also, here is Ashlyn's new summer home...

You know, we've always had one of these pools in our back yard every summer. When we lived in the Delta. With flat land. Living in the hills, it's not so easy to find a flat spot to put a pool. Which is why we've had so much trouble getting this thing up! And also, which is why the pool in pretty much almost in the middle of our driveway. But it's fine- my baby has a pool! We just have a semi rednecked up yard this summer. But hey- you should see some of the people around here.... So we are still good!

Oh- and while it's on my mind, Daniel- Kittrell really wants some brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment