Friday, June 3, 2011

Willie's Pasta Gravy

It's what's for dinner. Well, it's what was for dinner.
How lucky am I? I woke up this morning and got some of the best pasta gravy in the world out of my freezer! Yes, my freezer! So, maybe the only reason I married my husband is the fact that his Godfather is Willie Leflore who makes the best pasta gravy in the universe. Ok, so the real reason I married my husband is because he is the best thing in the world- so so good to me, and my very best friend who always makes me feel like a queen! But the fact that he has awesome family doesn't hurt. I felt like I was sitting in Giardina's eating dinner.... but alas, I was in my living room! I think for Daniel's birthday, Willie should make him another batch of pasta gravy. Or just make it for us for no other reason than the fact that he loves us so much. I sure wish he read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment