Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sofia- 1 Day Old!







And here it is- the best pic of the day. Meme scaring the hell out of poor little Sofia! Ok, so Meme didn't make her make this face. Apparently, Sofia already had this scared look on her face, and when Meme (my mom) went to comfort her, this picture was taken. Priceless. :)

Daniel and I think Sofia looks completely different today than yesterday.. But still just as beautiful as can be!! Daniel and I also got to hear Sofia crying over the phone today- precious!! (Kristin may not think it's precious, but we do!) We can't wait for our little one to get here! And I'm sure Daniel especially can't wait- the first thing he said to me this morning was, "You moaned and groaned ALL night last night." My response? A very sarcastic sorry. And judging by the tummy, side, and back pains I'm having right now, I bet we won't sleep tonight, either! Oh well- we need to get used to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment