Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Recap

Where to begin?! Daniel and I had a much needed date night Friday night in Meridian at the MSU Riley Center. Robert Earl Keen was AWESOME! Of course, our date nights are nothing like they used to be, because the show was over at 9:30, we were home by 10:00, and were passed out asleep by 10:15. Kittrell is definitely slowing me down!!

Saturday, Ashlyn and I headed home to Greenwood! I met up with Jeannie that night to attend Forrest and Paul's wedding reception. I'm so glad I got to go! Thanks, guys, for inviting me!! Also, so glad I got to see Jeannie before her trip to L.A. Because, who's to say she'll even come back? Well, she has to come back to meet Kittrell. Yeah, she's coming back.

We got up early Sunday morning and headed to Columbus for Kristin's baby shower! She got so much fun little baby girl stuff! Brought back memories of Ashlyn's baby shower! Ashlyn is getting so excited about her baby GIRL cousin! More so than having a little brother!

After the drive home Saturday, then Columbus Sunday morning, then Little Rock Sunday afternoon, my back and butt hate me. So I'm taking it easy today!!

It's officially Ashlyn's last week of school! She's still so upset about it, but I'm sure she'll come around. I can't believe she's almost going to be a 2nd grader :( (p.s.- this past Friday at her school, they gave out the "Top Reader" award to 2 very deserving 1st graders. And Ashlyn was one of the top readers! I'm so so proud! There are 8 first grade classes at NCES- so Ashlyn was at the top of all of those other kids! YAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment