Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Already??

This week has seriously flown by.

First off, I'd like to scream out that I'm so so so happy about the bedding we picked out. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

Second, there's something historic going on in the Delta this weekend. Well, besides the flooding. (Seriously, first tornadoes, now flooding..) There's gonna be a super fun Robert Johnson festival beginning tonight and tomorrow afternoon and night. I'll be making an appearance tomorrow afternoon! Seriously, this is gonna be fun! I love looking around facebook and seeing everyone talk about running into people, or traveling with people, from out of state that are heading our way for the festivities!! Kinda cool, huh? I think so. Great job so far, Greenwood.

Third, I've been hearing a lot about the Jimmie Rodgers festival coming up in Meridian. And I also just heard that George Jones will be part of the festivities.. I think I'm almost sold on these events...

I've got an eventful weekend planned, but absolutely can not wait to get back Sunday afternoon and have my special Mother's Day dinner with my family!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment