Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Tuesday, Yall!!

I have to say, it's great to be back!! I have so much to share, but don't know where to begin! I was looking through pictures on our cameras of the house to share and realized I didn't have any updated ones.  And my house is a wreck right now!! (Hence I should get started on my chores for today) So let's just talk about my living room. Remember how it started? With the camoflauge? UGH! Well, here are a few pics of where we are now.
So, see the little blue square stuck in the chair rail in the first picture? I'm almost positive that's going to be the color on the bottom of the walls under the chair rail, and on the big white wall that you can see in the last picture. Once we get the big white wall painted, I can hopefully get started on the shelves that will also cover the wall!! I can't wait to get shelves! ( Partly because then I can finish unpacking all the boxes full of books and more pictures) I've also been slacking on my decorative painting duties. As you can see in the second picture, I need some wall art! I just need to get painting! And I promise, I will get a picture of the full living room up soon, I just need to clean a little first... which won't get done if I stay on the computer all day.. And I am fully aware that Daniel reads this blog at work, so if things don't get done around the house, he will know exactly why!  And I don't need him second guessing finally getting us internet!! I'm off to clean..

No comments:

Post a Comment