Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Looong Day

It's been a long day!! I had my monthly check up with my doctor in Meridian today.  Daniel and I headed out early this morning, only to find that my doctor was in surgery.  There was nothing we could do but wait.  So, two and a half hours later, we finally got to see him.  I'm pleased to announce that Kittrell and I are doing great!  Time really is flying by!  After the doctor, Daniel and I did what we do best.  Headed to lunch.  McAlister's was awesome! I drank mine and Daniel's awesome sweet tea.  And could have drank a gallon more, but we still had to go by the mall and Walmart, so I would have to wait awhile till we were at home with my very own clean bathroom. While shopping, we picked out some plants and flowers we wanted to use when we do our landscaping.  We have to get the porch built first before we can landscape though!!  However we did buy these blueberry plants... stay tuned to see how these guys turn out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment