Tuesday, February 22, 2011

20 down, 20 to go

So, I'm 20 weeks pregnant! That means I'm half way there!  When I asked Daniel if he knew how far along I was, he responded with an, "ummmmm".  Thanks, babe. But I bet he keeps up with it a little better from now on!  His mind is on a lot of other projects, including my front porch!

Daniel has been busy measuring and adding and all this other stuff getting ready to screen in our front porch!! Hopefully before the mosquitoes and moths take over.  Mostly to keep the moths away.  I have an unhealthy fear of moths. And when we moved in this past fall, they liked to take over my porch at night when the lights we on.  Well moths, I'm taking my porch back!  So hopefully soon, I will have a pic of our new porch to share!

While looking through my camera I found some pictures I never got to share.  One of our old leaky faucet we threw out in the yard because we were sick of it, and one of our new awesome faucet.  I recommend getting one just like it.  I LOVE it.  I never would have thought I'd be in love with a faucet, but I am.
and I'll even through in a pic of my plummer installing the sink...

I love my handy man!

No comments:

Post a Comment