Monday, February 28, 2011

Another new project!

I've finally decided to get off my lazy bum and blog again.  After this past weekend in Greenwood, I am pooped! After dinner with friends and game night on Friday night until way past my bed time, and then 2 parties Saturday night that kept me out way too late... I've needed to catch up on my sleep!  But Daniel, Ashlyn and I enjoyed getting to see everyone!!
While we were in town, we finally got the last of my things out of my storage unit.  One of the things happens to be a huge, gorgeous mirror.  It's actually supposed to attach to Ashlyn's dresser, but it is huge.. and she already has a mirror on her vanity dresser... so we are making this mirror our next project. It will soon be hanging in my dining room... as soon as we find some super-duper strong hanging wire.  I. CAN'T. WAIT.
Let the work begin!  (p.s.- ever notice how I say we but the pictures are only of Daniel doing actual work? I'm helping him in spirit..)



No comments:

Post a Comment