Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hooks

So, I have a lot of stuff.  I don't think Daniel realized this when he asked me to marry him.  He lived in a cute 3 bedroom, 1 bath house in Decatur when Ashlyn and I moved in.  I began moving some of my things to the new house, and Daniel began to worry.  I would tell him not to worry, though, because we were looking to buy a bigger home.  And I had a lot of stuff still in storage in Gwood.  But I didn't really tell him... So we finally found the perfect home for the 3 of us.  We moved everything out of the house in Decatur to our new house, and poor Daniel thought we were finished.  :) Not quite.  After several trips back and forth from Gwood, and my mom and dad making a few trips down to deliver things, and then one trip involving a Uhaul trailer, we were done!!  I still to this day have things in boxes.  We have 3 closets in our house- 1 in each bedroom.  But that's ok.  We have a lot of furniture that serves as decorative/ storage pieces.  And of, course, I am always looking to add more pieces of furniture.  And we have the barn outside for storage.  We are also looking to get a small storage building to put outside eventually, but it's not too big of a priority right now... I guess I'm telling you all of this because if you happen to have any of the above said mentioned items that you don't want, just give me a call!  Anyways, ask my husband what I am obsessed with, and I guarantee you he will say hooks.  Which may be true right now.  I have them in the mudroom, and both bathrooms, and I absolutely love them. I would love a few in my bedroom, but Daniel thinks it may be too much.  He may be right.. As you heard I have a LOT of stuff, and am very happy to have my hooks to hang clothes, jackets, coats, robes, pajamas, etc on.  And I even got my husband to stop leaving his clothes on the floor and instead, find the proper hook to hang them.  Now if only I can Ashlyn to hang her towel on her hook in the bathroom!! Here's pictures or the girl's bathroom, Daniel's bathroom, and the mudroom.  (and check out my new black deep freezer I got for Christmas in the mudroom!!)

I didn't really tidy up before the mudroom pic- Sorry!! I have a few shelves full of stuff until I can get my living room shelves/ computer desk built... so please, don't mind the clutter!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the pretty colors in the house!! And I think the hooks are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete