Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ironing!!

You know what I hate? Ironing.  I really don't even think I know how to. I really, really wanted to get the ironing done today, but I just can't do it! Is it normal to take 30 minutes to iron a shirt? I really do miss you, Granny. And I love you Daniel- but guess what I need for you to do when you get home from work today? yes- iron.  Unless you decide to take me out for that cheeseburger I've been craving for 2 weeks now.  I love being pregnant. :)

I've decided it's about time to put Kittrell's room at the top of my priority list. Well, with the painting of the living room, and the shelves, and screening in the front porch, and building the deck.  I need my deck for summer.  Kittrell needs this deck for summer. (*hint, hint*) After all, we haven't even really started on the baby's room at all. Thanks to Daniel's cousin, we do have a gorgeous baby bed though!! And Daniel and I found this super cute bassinet at the antique store in Newton.  It was our first official buy for the baby. We definately have a long way to go!! Here is the room so far..

So, there is a dresser and closet on the other wall, but I've got to come up with something to put in the corner where the bassinet is hanging out. And I don't have a creative bone in my body! Anything I do in my home, I get the ideas from the internet. Or magazines. Or Mary Neff. So, as you can see, we have a long way to go! And I love hearing ideas!! And Mom- this next pic is for you- it's just a close up of the fantastic bassinet we bought.  And don't forget that today is Wednesday- new Modern Family on tonight!


P.S.- Check out Ashlyn's haircut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment