Friday, September 30, 2011

Antique Treasure Hunt

Daniel and I went on an adventure this morning after he dropped Ashlyn off at school.  We finally made it to the antique flea market in Meridian. O.M.G.  It was HUGE. And full of all kinds of treasures.  Those of you with Pinterest accounts-  yeah, you should go- all those nifty ideas of things to do, but you don't have the old stuff to do it with... you'll find it here. (Wow, talk about a run-on sentence.) I was soooo happy.  And Daniel was happy because I was happy.  So it was a happy day.  See all my finds?? (Except the bench- that was already at the Smith house.)  I could have stayed longer, but I got tired of toting Kittrell around.  I'll be back soon, though.  I can't wait to fix up all my stuff! 


P.S.- They have TONS of old awesome furniture just sitting there waiting to be painted and distressed. I keep thinking about this one particular piece... maybe when Daniel reads this, he'll go buy it for me?  I mean us.  Yeah, for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment