Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dove Hunt!!

I feel as though I've been slacking on the blogging.  I promise to get better.  Daniel informed me that  I should be blogging every single day since he bought me the new computer... I'll try!  This past weekend was one of my favorite weekends that happens every year.  Dove season!  Dove hunting is the only hunting this girl will do.  Well, actually I mostly just enjoy the adult beverages and call doves when I see them, but hey- somebody's gotta do it!  It's too cold to hunt ducks and deer, and sometimes too hot for turkeys- but dove season come with the perfect weather so I always participate. 


I got to hang out by this old house.. Creepy? Na...




Necessities.... and feathers

Yes, I clean doves!



I'm still finding feathers in my Sequoia...


No comments:

Post a Comment