Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Heart Pinterest!

I really really do. I've been on for a while now- and found tons of great "why didn't I think of that!?" things, along with great recipes and even some great tutorials for anything from cutting glass, to making your own clothes.  First off, I don't sew.  At all.  So, when I found a simple little tutorial from http://www.theseams.blogspot.com/ I just had to try it.  The material I got cost a whopping $2.00.  Yep- just $2.00.  And I was super pleased when it actually worked for me!!  I love a vest/wrap/scarf for fall/winter.  And I love that I can make my own for just $2.00.  I highly suggest you try it.  Seriously- there is absolutely no sewing involved.  You can also find the tutorial link from my pinterest page under "my style pinboard".  Now go make you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment