Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kittrell's First "Food"!!

Kittrell had his 2 month check up yesterday.  Which of course means shots.  Which as all mothers know, is completely heartbreaking!  The doctor also told me to go ahead and start feeding Kittrell some oatmeal or rice, and some bananas or apples.  Sure! I thought...  We went straight to the store when we left the doctor to buy baby food, bowls and spoons.  After Daniel and Ashlyn got home, we got Kittrell all ready and started to feed him.  We started with oatmeal.  He hated it.  He kept looking at me like I was torturing him- the same look he gave me earlier in the day when he wanted me to stop the painful shots. We then switched to the bananas and he finally came around to the idea of eating from a spoon.  This morning, though, when I fed him the same thing for breakfast, it's like he forgot that we had gone through this last night.  The screaming and "torture" had begun all over again.  He eventually came around to it, again, though.  I'm anxious to see what happens tonight!  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment