Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday!!

Would I be a bad person if I went back to bed already?  Kittrell was doing so good sleeping for a while but here lately he likes to wake up around 3 a.m. and talk.  So technically, I've been up for a while...


The Nutcracker tickets are finally on sale!! I called and got mine first thing this morning.  But it wasn't so easy seeing as how the Temple Theater doesn't accept credit/ debit cards.  What's up with that??  They have performances there all the time, so I don't get it.  Several months ago, Fantasia was there.  I did not attend that performance.   


It's 10:30 a.m and I already have stinky spit up/ throw up on both sleeves of my shirt and I'm too lazy to walk back to the bedroom and change.  But it's ok- I don't think anyone is planning on stopping by my house today. 


Kittrell hasn't even been rolling over for 24 hours yet, and it's already starting to work on my nerves.  Is that bad to say??  He does so good, rolling back and forth.  But sometimes he gets stuck on his belly and screams louder than you can imagine until I turn him back over.  Let's hope he figures it out soon before I run out of Tylenol!!


Here's some stuff from Pinterest I pinned earlier today....
judge not

.

Love
(I love you, Daniel!!!)

Yay for the South!


Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment