Monday, October 24, 2011

Seriously, Last One.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-  I do not talk politics outside of my house.  However,  I can't stand to get on Facebook anymore and see nothing but posts about "people being informed incorrectly."  Well, people- seriously, whoever told you that passing amendment 26 would outlaw birth control must have lied.  How would one even put birth control in  the same category as establishing legal "personhood."  Think about it, if you take away birth control, I bet there will be a lot more pregnancies......  NO ONE wants that.  Makes sense, right??  Please, stop your ranting until you want to say something that actually brings about a good point-  Oh and one more thing,  if this thing passes doctors will never let a mother just die.  That's just not right.  At all.  A doctor will always be obligated to save both the mother and child whatever the circumstances,  and if the doctor finds there is no hope for the unborn child, then the doctor will be able to terminate the pregnancy and save the mother.  That is morally the right thing to do.  Don't even get me started on whoever started the rumor that if a woman has a miscarriage she's gonna get prosecuted.  Really?  Did you actually believe this the first time you heard it?  Did you know there was a huge difference in purposely terminating a pregnancy and accidentally losing a child for reasons that are out of your control?  I COMPLETELY understand the concerns about IVF.  It won't be outlawed, however, it won't allow unused embryos to be destroyed.  Plain and simple.     




I swear this is the last time I will talk about this.

 And you can go ahead and start talking about me and everything I just said. 

I'm officially not getting on Facebook until after Nov. 8.  Unless I feel there is an adorable picture of the kids that needs to be posted.  I just can't deal with people who are "completely misinformed" telling others that they are "completely misinformed".  This is why you should NOT talk politics.  Unless your at home with an amazing husband who will listen to you rant.   


Also, since this is my blog and I can say whatever I want without anyone getting mad (seriously- if you don't like what you hear, stop reading) I will say this.  Do I think amendment 26 will pass?  Actually, I don't think it will. 

There, I said it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment