Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Finally!!!

After living in our home for 1 year and 26 days, we finally have base boards. 

Finally!!



So, last night, Ashlyn had another ballet practice.  When we got to the dance studio, I turned off the car, pulled out the keys and started to open the door.  Ashlyn quickly stopped me and said she'd rather walk in by herself.  I may or may not have shed a tear.  I thought she'd be a little older before she decided she didn't need me anymore.  So sad.

On another note, I read an article this morning that didn't make me horribly mad.  (Well, not too much.)


Laura Merrill's sister gets to tell her story about IVF.  Not to mention Laura Merrill's nieces are absolutely adorable.  Anyways, no matter how you feel about the subject (we all know how I feel due to my previous rants) I thought it was an article well worth reading.  Although it still bothers me when people say that the Catholic Bishop is opposed to the amendment, because he has clearly stated that he is NOT opposed, this article does give the actual reasons for him not supporting the initiative.  Others have said nothing more than he's totally opposed, and doesn't go in to detail about the real reasons behind his actions leaving others to think what they will... that's how rumors get started...  Finally, someone with common sense wrote an article and included some real facts and real quotes.  I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment