Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympics!

Whatcha doin for the opening ceremonies tonight? Me, I'm going to a little get together with some fun friends. And I made a shirt. I could probably go into the shirt making business after this masterpiece. Don't hate me because of my shirt painting skills. We love the Olympics around here. Well, Daniel a lot more than me. He's even had Ashlyn up late at night watching the trials with him. I bet he already has a countdown going for the next winter Olympics. So he can watch some more of that curling action going on. He loves some curling. If you aren't familiar with curling, do yourself a favor and look it up. Very entertaining.

Happy Friday! And pray I don't get sick Monday while Ashlyn, Daniel and I ride ALL of the roller coasters at Dollywood!

1 comment: