Thursday, January 5, 2012

8 years

What does my beautiful 8 year old want for her birthday? Brownies, her mama's homemade spaghetti and meatballs because they are 'the best ever' as she says (no really- they are), and a camouflage iPod cover. Her wish is our command!! But she didn't get the camo one, she got a girly cover instead. Because she told me at 8:00 last night that she wanted a camo one. To late, baby!! You know what else she told me? Yesterday morning when she woke up, she came in my room and said,"Guess what? Tomorrow is my birthday. That means you have to get me a present.". Oh really... No- she's not spoiled at all. She also told me at 8:00 last night that she wanted to take cupcakes to school. I guess she forgot that we live in the middle of nowhere and can't just run to the store. Don't worry. We made do with what we had around the house. She and her classmates got some birthday treats. So anyways, the spaghetti was great, and who doesn't love a brownie?? Happy birthday, Ashlyn!! Stop growing so dang fast!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment