Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Life

Well, it's official. School is back in full swing which means Ashlyn is in a bad mood every morning when I wake her up. She loves school, so why on earth does she hate me every morning for waking her! I swear she growled at me the other day. Gee, I can't wait for high school with this one. Said no mom ever. On another note, I finally found something other than blueberries and chicken nuggets that Kittrell will eat. Nutella. On a whole wheat waffle. We do have to wake up 30 minutes earlier because he makes a mess and that mess has to be cleaned by 7:20 so we can rush to sit on the car pool line at Pillow. Yay for carpool! Not really. I had peanut butter on my waffles so hopefully I won't pass out on my run this morning. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment