Monday, November 7, 2011

Updates...



Isn't that a super cute face to start your day off with?  Kittrell has started eating vegetables this past week.  I've had a lot of vegetables in my hair, all over my clothes, etc.  As you can see above, Kittrell thought I was insane when I fed him his first peas.  He enjoyed spitting them out all over his bib- and all over me.  The next day, he had carrots, and as you can see, he actually ate most of those.  I did not have carrots in my hair.  He had green beans yesterday and shook all over with terror when I fed him those.  He did not like the green beans.  Today he gets to try squash.  Fingers crossed I won't need another shower after his lunch.  Hopefully we'll find something he loves soon!!! 




Saturday.  What do we usually do on Saturdays?  Football and cookouts at the Cooper's.  Ashlyn made her LSU sign to wave around during the game.  It must have worked!!


Funny story.  The kids were all inside playing and the adults were hanging out outside.  I went inside to check on things and Ashlyn informed me that they were discussing the fact that Selena Gomez is pregnant.  Oh dear.  "She's not pregnant, Ashlyn."  "But I heard on Kidd Kraddock (spelling??) the other morning that Justin Beiber is going to be a dad."  (Daniel and Ashlyn listen to that radio show every morning.)  Daniel said he heard that and immediately turned the radio down, so she wouldn't hear the rest of the story.  Well that obviously didn't work out to our advantage.  "Ashlyn, all you need to know is that no one is pregnant, Justin and Selena are still dating, every one is fine, and there are some crazy crazy people in the world who will say anything to get attention."  I'm sure I only confused her even more....  I really hope she's not at school right now discussing pregnancy and fatherhood with her classmates.  




Looks like we will be shopping for chickens soon!  Daniel is off work Thursday and Friday this week, so I'm sure The Tin Roost will be just about done after then.  




And last but not least, the thing that's keeping me going this week.   (Not my only motivation for the week but I can't lie- it's a pretty big one.)  I can't tell you how long it's been since I've been home- having a girl's night.  I. CAN'T. WAIT.  (Another big motivator for the week-  C Spire getting the Iphone 4s Friday, and yours truly getting one!!  Well, getting one eventually- I'm sure that a million other people have pre ordered theirs, too.  So we'll see how long it takes for mine to be delivered.)



No comments:

Post a Comment