Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Past Few Days...



Busy weekend for us!  After an unexpected trip home Thursday, we were worn out by Sunday afternoon.  We had a beautiful funeral service for Mama Faye Friday morning.  No one can forget her funeral- it was on 11-11-11 at 11:00 a.m.  Neat?  I think so. 

Friday night- even though I was exhausted- I had a blast celebrating Laura Merrill's!  Lusco's, Webster's and a late night fire pit at LM's house.  Which is fabulous, by the way. 




Saturday, Ashlyn was in her cousin's wedding. She was BEAUTIFUL!
We had a bonfire and cookout at Spring Lake Saturday night.
I passed out from exhaustion early Saturday.
We woke up Sunday and went straight home- some of us still in our pj's.
Home to be lazy on my own couch. I'm still worn out!! 


And guess what I got yesterday?? My new phone.  I LOVE it.
Don't quite know exactly how to work all of it, but I love it.

(Did I mention that I love it??)

No comments:

Post a Comment