Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Friday!!

Mickey Mouse pancakes for Ash for breakfast.

My fear of flying just got worse after watching the news- so this guy gets stung by a scorpion on his flight??!! No, thank you!

Definitely spending some time in the pool today- it is going to get HOT!

Got to make my morning walk around the property. (Like what I did there? I called our yard property to make it sound bigger and make myself sound richer.)

I HAVE GOT TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET THIS FOOT OUT OF MY RIB CAGE SO THAT I MAY SEE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SIT COMFORTABLY AGAIN.

Time to get a spray bottle for the cat. Marina Katie Funcat is about to get soaked every time her claws come out.

Daniel gets home from work early today to play! Yay!

Happy Friday!

What? Did you think I didn't have a picture? Ha. Of course I have a new picture of my beautiful niece! Can I get an AWWWW????

No comments:

Post a Comment