Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kittrell's First Trip to Greenwood!

Last weekend was spent back home in the delta. And I FINALLY have my other baby back! Ashlyn isn't allowed to leave me for 2 weeks at a time ever again. She has been the biggest help this week back home in Little Rock. I actually get my hair washed and my teeth brushed in the mornings now. And I actually get dressed- like I put on real clothes. It's so nice to be able to do that again! Thanks, Ashlyn! Back to last weekend- Kittrell got to meet some of our family and friends, and, of course, he slept the whole time. Also, we all finally got to meet Sofie!! She's so stinkin' cute! Daniel and I think Kittrell and Sofie look a lot alike. (So, that means they are both absolutely adorable!) AND Daniel and I snuck away for a couple of hours for a fabulous dinner at Lusco's with nothing but adults. It was great! We were able to keep with the "Daniel's birthday tradition" of eating at Lusco's and singing happy birthday. But seriously, that food is way too good to let an entire year slip by without eating there again. (Yep- it had been an entire year for us!) I can't wait to get back and visit again. With the fall wedding season fast approaching, we will be frequenting the delta a lot more. And since I can comfortably ride in a car again, we will definitely be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment