Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Good News...

After weeks and weeks of waiting, we are finally having our little boy this weekend! Daniel and I are heading to the hospital early Friday morning to get everything started. And then we wait... even more. But- this weekend is the weekend! I'm so happy that both my mom and dad are home- they get to be in charge of Ashlyn, who can't wait to spend a lot of time at the hospital. Actually, I think she is more excited about having her own money for the vending machines while at the hospital, rather than actually being at the hospital waiting. Anywho- I couldn't wait to share the news!! If you need me this weekend, that's where I'll be. I can't wait to share pictures!! I'm off to clean my house from top to bottom one last time... and to sleep as much as I can between now and Friday morning. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment