Friday, October 19, 2012

Ashlyn's Pigs

Well, we did it. Ashlyn wanted to show pigs last year. We never got around to all that.. So we stayed on top of our game this year and now Ashlyn is the proud owner of 2 pigs- Porky and Snorty.

I know nothing about raising pigs, showing pigs, etc. This is all Danny and Daniel's doings. We'll see how things go! I will say, though, that the pigs are happily staying in a pen with our cousin's 4 pigs. So when we go for a visit, the smell of 6 pigs, well. You know how that would smell. I wish I could say that the smell would get better, but I'm afraid it won't!

P.S.- Guess what we're doing this weekend??? About to pick Ashlyn up from school, and surprising her with a trip to Starkville! It's going to be a great weekend of football and tailgating with the Cooper's!! Ashlyn is going to be so excited!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment