Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday

Anyone else still mourning the loss of such a great guy on Sons of Anarchy Tuesday night? Me too, and I really don't even follow that show too much.

I don't know about you, but I think Herman Cain is looking better and better with each passing day....

I love my bacon. I love anything wrapped in bacon. I may or may not have had about 4 pieces for breakfast this morning. If this shortage comes anywhere near me, we are going to have major problems. You have been warned.

Thank you, Lord, for bringing the refs back. I don't watch the NFL, but I could make better calls than those replacements. Plus, I am so over seeing it all over the news every morning. Now let's get back to normal, shall we?

Oh and just to throw it in there, we're making hot tamales in class tonight. I really hope there are leftovers!

You know you watch too much kid's TV when you know all the words to every Fresh Beat Band song. Random, I know. But they just came on and I sang along. Wow.

Really wishing the cool Fall air would show up. I wanna wear boots.

And I'll leave you with a picture of Kittrell in one of his man shirts. No pants. Just a shirt. Because that is how he wanted things to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment