Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Attention!!

Obviously, I've changed the name of my blog.  Again.  However- this one was too good.  While chatting with Ashlyn the other night, we decided how fun it would be to have a food truck.  We may do better starting with a food truck, rather than jumping head first into a restaurant.  I'm not saying I'm ever going to own either- I'm just saying it would be fun.  Ashlyn's only thoughts were on what we should name the food truck.  She said, "Well, how about Breakfast, Lunch, and then Dinner?  You know?  Because you always eat breakfast, then lunch, then dinner??"  I don't know why, but I loved it.  That girl- nothing gets by her!  I still laugh when I think about it.  She was very proud of her idea, as was I!! 

Now, if I ever do find myself owning an eating establishment, no- no matter what Ashlyn tells you, you can not eat for free.  I will have bills to pay. 

Have a great rest of your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment