Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What you missed-

After our daily walk in the park.  These two love to swing next to each other!
Our very own 'water park' in our back yard.  Redneck? Maybe.  But they sure had a fun Memorial Day weekend!
I'm part of a cookbook club!  We had hummus, shrimp and corn cakes with soy mayo, lasagna, meatballs, a tomato tart, corn casserole, and a guacamole salad.  Not to forget the lemon raspberry cake that we had for dessert.  Oh, and that strawberry basil margarita!  I can't wait for next month! 

p.s- if there is any advice I can give you today, it is that you need to go home and make a tomato tart. 
The Reifers roll recipe has come out of retirement.  I decided to give it a try and they were SO GOOD.  Let me know if you need any!
Kittrell got his very own tent to play in.  The motive behind this was to keep him out of the dog kennel.  He still goes in and out of the dog kennel, so my tent idea did not work at all.  But he still has a blast in his new tent!







So, remember when Ashlyn got her surprise last week?  Well, she cried.  So sweet.  She hugged me and cried and hugged me and cried.  I think it's safe to say, she was SO HAPPY!  Now, we just have to wait about 5 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment