Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Silver Problems

It's almost 3 in the afternoon. You know what I've been doing ALL day? Polishing silver. There has got to be an easier way to keep my silver pretty. I'm so lucky to have acquired so many silver pieces from family members, and also love all of the silver we got for wedding gifts. This past weekend, I got some silver cups that belonged to grandmothers and great grandmothers. So while I have my polish out polishing them, might as well touch up everything else, right? What have I gotten myself into... Seriously, who likes polishing silver? Put your hand down, Mary Neff. I find polishing to be a bitch. So much so, that I'm going to have to get a job so that I can pay someone to polish my silver for me from now on. I am just no good at it. That or let Ashlyn and Daniel take a shot at it and hope they are natural born polishers. Let's hope option 2 works out for me.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Ashlyn how fabulous it is to polish silver. That's what happened to me. My mother HATED to do it... I totally was raising my hand.

    ReplyDelete