Friday, December 9, 2011

Our Day Off

It's been one of those days. The ones where you have the day off and so does your husband but instead of enjoying it you drag your 5 month old all around Meridian shopping and when the chick working the check out counter at Toys are Us tells you your total you want to literally throw up? Yeah- one of those days. And to top it off I've got the crud and have been taking any and all drugs I can get my hands on because there is no way I'm missing Laura Merrill's wedding tomorrow! We're on our way to Gwood and a good wife would stay awake and talk to her husband. But my head weighs a ton and I can't keep my eyes open.... No wait- I'm up. Husband just put my Sublime CD in. We're all good.

Oh wait- no. He started singing. I'm going back to sleep.

Anywho, here's a pic of Kittrell passed out in the store towards the end of shopping day. Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment